ORDER
ONLINE
NOW!
ORDER
ONLINE
NOW!
Home | Donning/Wearing
Instructions
| Sling
"Anatomy"
| Common
Modifications
| Frequent
Questions
| Pediatric
Sling
| Bilateral
Sling
| Related
Research
| Customer
Testimonials
| Sizing Guide/
Order Forms
| Contact
Us
|
 

GivMohr Bilateral Sling

The GivMohr Bilateral Sling is designed to provide support to the arms of individuals with bilateral shoulder involvement. It can:
  • Decrease Bilateral Shoulder Pain
  • Reduce Bilateral Shoulder Subluxation
  • Facilitate Thoracic Extension

and is effective for:

  • ALS
  • Post Polio Syndrome
  • Bilateral Rotator Cuff Injuries
  • Bilateral Brachial Plexus Injuries
  • Central Cord Syndrome

Modifications and Adaptations:

  • Securing the 4-Tab for optimal fit
  • Adding splint for proper wrist position
  • Adjusting hand piece for arthritic thumbs
  • Decreasing handle volume to accommodate distal motor return
  • Mix sling sizes to accommodate different body types
  • Mix sling sizes to accommodate different arm lengths (Bilateral)

Visit our Modifications page for these adjustments and others

 

 
GivMohr Bilateral Sling Testimonials

I have ALS. With arm onset, my deltoids atrophied and my arms pulled against the sockets and my arms became uncomfortable. My OT pointed me to you guys, and voil´┐Ż! Problem solved. My legs still work okay, so now I can enjoy long walks, hikes, and skiing much more comfortably with your bilateral sling. Thanks for a good job and great design!
     - Creighton Rider, UT
(In addition to using the GivMohr Bilateral Sling, Creighton Rider has also designed a product for people with Dropped Head Syndrome. To learn more about his product, you can visit his web site at www.sutekidesigns.com.)

 

 

My name is Bill R., I am 71 years old and have had polio since the age of 3.

Polio has damaged muscles in my chest, arm, back, and also caused damage to my diaphragm. I have searched for years for help with my pain. I have had 3 surgeries on my left shoulder. My right arm is the one with polio. I have tried many different slings in the past, but the one made by GivMohr Corporation seems to be working. It has reduced 95% of the pain in my shoulder and the other 5% is due to arthritis.

I am very thankful and grateful that I have finally found a sling to help.
     - Bill R., Farmington, NM

 

Order the GivMohr Bilateral Sling Online!

 
 
Home | Donning/Wearing
Instructions
| Sling
"Anatomy"
| Common
Modifications
| Frequent
Questions
| Pediatric
Sling
| Bilateral
Sling
| Related
Research
| Customer
Testimonials
| Sizing Guide/
Order Forms
| Contact
Us

GivMohr Corporation
222B Cynthia Loop NW
Albuquerque, N.M. 87114
Phone (505) 292-1144
Fax (505) 323-9526

Copyright 2005-2017 GivMohr Corporation, Albuquerque, NM. GIVMOHR is a registered trademark of GivMohr Corporation.
All content on this site is the property of GivMohr Corporation and may not be reproduced without written permission.