If you are looking for answers to common questions about purchasing the GivMohr Sling, please visit our Purchasing FAQ page.
- How can the GivMohr Sling help me?
- What is the difference between the GivMohr Sling and the GivMohr Bilateral Sling?
- What is the best way to wash my GivMohr Sling?
How can the GivMohr Sling help me?
The primary purpose of our sling is the reduction of shoulder subluxation. Other benefits include:
- Functional Positioning of upper extremity providing increased balance & improved gait
- Protection of involved arm
- Dynamic joint compression during standing and ambulation to help facilitate return
- Easy application by user
What is the difference between the GivMohr Sling and the GivMohr Bilateral Sling?
The GivMohr Bilateral Sling is designed to provide support to both arms at the same time.
- Decrease Bilateral Shoulder Pain
- Reduce Bilateral Shoulder Subluxation
- Facilitate Thoracic Extension
The GivMohr Bilateral Sling is effective for:
- Post Polio Syndrome
- Bilateral Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Bilateral Brachial Plexus Injuries
- Central Cord Syndrome
What is the best way to wash my GivMohr Sling?
The preferred method for washing the GivMohr sling is to Hand Wash the sling in cold water and air dry.