If you are looking for answers to common questions about purchasing the GivMohr Sling, please visit our Purchasing FAQ page.
- How can the GivMohr Sling help me?
- What is the difference between the GivMohr Sling and the GivMohr Bilateral Sling?
- What is the best way to wash my GivMohr Sling?
- Functional Positioning of upper extremity providing increased balance & improved gait
- Protection of involved arm
- Dynamic joint compression during standing and ambulation to help facilitate return
- Easy application by user
- Decrease Bilateral Shoulder Pain
- Reduce Bilateral Shoulder Subluxation
- Facilitate Thoracic Extension
The GivMohr Bilateral Sling is effective for:
- Post Polio Syndrome
- Bilateral Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Bilateral Brachial Plexus Injuries
- Central Cord Syndrome