The GivMohr Sling and GivMohr Bilateral Sling are available in sizes from Extra-Small to Extra-Large.
The proper size is initially calculated based on the Height and Weight of the user.
Height and Weight Ranges by Size
|Size||Height Range||Weight Range|
|X-Small||less than 5’0″ (152 cm)||80-100 lb (36.3-45.4 kg)|
|Small||5’0″-5’4″ (152-163 cm)||100-140 lb (45.4-63.5 kg)|
|Medium||5’3″-5’10” (160-178 cm)||135-185 lb (61.2-83.9 kg)|
|Large||5’10”-6’4″ (178-193 cm)||180-235 lb (81.6-106.6 kg)|
|X-Large||over 6’4″ (193 cm)||over 235 lb (106.6 kg)|
- GivMohr Sling (1 arm) supports EITHER right or left arm.
- GivMohr Bilateral Sling (2 arm) supports BOTH arms simultaneously.
- Mixed Size Custom Slings are also available (see modifications page)
- If Height Range and Weight Range recommend different sizes, look at where the user carries their weight to assist in determining the proper size sling to use. If the weight is carried higher on the body (torso/shoulders), give priority to the “Weight Range” recommended size. If the weight is carried lower on the body (stomach/hips), give priority to the “Height Range” recommended size.
- Still Not Sure What Size to Order? Contact us via email and we will be happy to help you determine which size to order.